Our Opportunistic Private Credit Strategy is designed to identify and invest in credit investments in inefficient markets.
We focus on fragmented and dislocated markets where we believe we have the opportunity to target strong returns while seeking to protect downside through a focus on conservative underwriting, collateral, and bespoke structure. Our strategy is backed by a developed network of proprietary relationships, providing us with specialized domain knowledge and execution capabilities well beyond our immediate team.
We aim to capitalize on complex situations in markets that others may overlook, with a focus on driving attractive returns while mitigating downside risk.
Culture of Risk Management
- Rigorous due diligence and credit underwriting focused on capital recovery
- Emphasis on seniority and conservative capital structure
- Bespoke loan negotiation emphasizing covenants
- Diversification across asset types, sectors, themes, and geographies
- Low intra-deal and market correlation